Playing with toy helicopters is always fun. They not only fly like real helicopters, but also allow you to control them as if you are flying a real helicopter. If your kid wants to grow up and become a pilot, then this playful helicopter is the one for him or her.
The E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF is a great toy for beginners who want to learn flying as a hobby or have just found a new interest in flying. Plus, it is also great for intermediate players who want to hone their flying skills as well as experts who want to buy the best toy helicopter in the market.
With the popularity of coaxial helis, you have got one other reason to buy the E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF helicopter. It is very easy to fly and offers super stable flights. Both beginner as well as expert pilots can enjoy the flights of this helicopter even within a confined space.
A compact design, sleek fuselage, LED flying lights, and adjustable swash plate are just some of the great features outlined in this review of E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF. Read on to know more about this exceptional toy helicopter.
The E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF has a lot of great features. One of the best things about this toy helicopter is that it comes fully assembled from the factory. This means as soon as you take it out of the packaging, you can fly it immediately. Moreover, every model of the E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF is actually tested before it is sold, which ensures that the toy you bought will surely fly. So, let us have a look at some of the great features of this helicopter.
· It offers improved flight balance as well as stability
· It accompanies a user selected control setting and a precision made swash plate
· It features a 5 in 1 control unit, including Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, gyro, mixer, fully proportional servos, and main motor ECS
· It comes with a 4 channel transmitter MLP4DSM that is equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology
· It has a sleek and modern body design, which features LED flashing lights for night flights
· It features a two piece body style that allows you to easily install the optional carbon tail boom or fin
· The double coaxial blades of this helicopter have a rotor head design that counter rotates
· It is outfitted with dual micro coreless motors that are highly efficient with the power of 20mAh 14C single-cell 3.7V lithium polymer (LiPo) battery pack
· It has a flight time of nearly 6 to 8 minutes
· It is 100% fully assembled, tested, and ready to fly as soon as you take it out from its packaging
· All replacement parts are available
· Easy to control and operate
· Controls can be changed as per your preference, so that you can fly it faster at a high speed
· Both beginners and experienced players can fly this helicopter
· Delivers stable flight balance
· Withstands many crashes and bumps during flight
· Integrated LED lights for navigation
· Light weight as it weighs only 28 grams
· The batteries of this helicopter need to replaced after 20 or 30 charges
· It runs on batteries
The E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF is a great toy helicopter for any pilot. No matter if you are a beginner or an advanced pilot, you can purchase the RC helicopter for its versatility and ease of usage. With a sturdy design, the E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF can withstand a lot of crashes.
This user-friendly helicopter model comes fully assembled, without needing you to do anything. It features a coaxial main rotor and a 5 in 1 control unit, in addition to a precise swash plate and control settings that can be selected by the user.
Furthermore, this helicopter offers lock-like performance in order to give maximum control to the pilot. Owing to its so many great features, the review of E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF comes out to be very positive and everyone loves this toy.
Although, the E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF is similar to the original MCX model in many ways, one of the things that make it stand out from the latter is its swash plate sensitivity that can be selected by the user and flashing LED lights, which are built in the body of the helicopter.
Otherwise, both the models are small in size and can be flown in limited spaces too. The E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF is better improved than the original model, including better appearance, performance, and customization in 2 body formats.
Furthermore, both the original Blade mCX heli as well as the Blade mCX2 heli are easy to fly with a coaxial, counter rotating rotor head design. The pilot of this helicopter can alter its control settings in order to fly it at a higher speed as compared to the default low settings.
The E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF helicopter is very easy to fly. It has a compact and simple design, which allows you to even fly it indoors. No matter if you are a beginner or an expert flyer, you can fly this helicopter with ease. It features a rotor head design that counter rotates with its coaxial blades and user selectable swash plates.
Plus, it has integrated LED flashing lights, which enhances the overall appearance of this toy helicopter. With a weight of just 28 grams, this toy helicopter is great for everyone with its many nice features including 150mAh battery, glow-in-the-dark blades, and carbon fiber tail boom. The E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF helicopter also boasts a strong motor and full body fuselage.
Thus, the review of E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF is very positive. If you are a great fan of flying and want to fly a heli, then this one is surely for you. Just grab this helicopter right away and experience the thrill of flying your very own heli at a high speed within your home.